The GAIA SH-01 Sound Editor and midi Controller facilitates the sound adjustment in the Roland Gaia SH-01 synthesizer.
With the editor it is possible to exploit the great sound potential of the synth.
It is also possible to automate the controls in the VST version of the editor in the DAW.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to all 3 Tone Layers
- Extensive arpeggio control
- x-y modulation of the controllers, across tone layers
- Access to many hidden parameters
- The editor settings can be saved in the DAW with the project or saved as Plugin Preset (.fxp) and loaded again.
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64bit, and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit.
- VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 bit) and MAC M1
Roland Gaia SH-01 Sound Editor and Controller